Waterfront Homes for Sale - Charlotte, NC
Are you trying to find waterfront homes in Charlotte, North Carolina? Here you'll see waterfront houses in Charlotte:
Waterfront Homes for Sale in Charlotte
1 - 25 of 37 listings
Waterfront Neighborhoods in Charlotte, NCIf you're interested in finding waterfront or waterview subdivisions in Charlotte, then you may want to check out the following:
Waterfront homes typically command a premium over other houses in a given area. Currently our site has 37 single family waterfront homes for sale in Charlotte, NC. The average price per square foot for these houses is $181. The greater Charlotte metro area offers a wide variety of waterfront homes on Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, Lake Davidson, Mountain Island Lake, Lake Hickory and other area lakes.
Other Area Towns with Waterfront Homes for Sale
- Albemarle, NC waterfront homes (7 homes)
- Belmont, NC waterfront homes (16 homes)
- Cornelius, NC waterfront homes (44 homes)
- Denver, NC waterfront homes (35 homes)
- Hickory, NC waterfront homes (7 homes)
- Huntersville, NC waterfront homes (14 homes)
- Lake Wylie, SC waterfront homes (17 homes)
- Mooresville, NC waterfront homes (115 homes)
- Norwood, NC waterfront homes (20 homes)
- Salisbury, NC waterfront homes (14 homes)
- Sherrills Ford, NC waterfront homes (32 homes)
- Tega Cay, SC waterfront homes (9 homes)
- Terrell, NC waterfront homes (8 homes)
- Troutman, NC waterfront homes (12 homes)
- York, SC waterfront homes (12 homes)
Whether you're looking for real estate in waterview or waterfront subdivisions in Charlotte, we think you'll find our web site is a great place to start. We have information on several waterfront neighborhoods in the surrounding area. In addition, we have 37 waterview single family MLS listings for sale in Charlotte on our site. Here you also peruse Lake Norman waterfront homes for sale, Lake Wylie waterfront homes, and Lake Norman waterfront condos.
Among the 37 MLS listings for single family homes in Charlotte, there may be specialty-type properties that interest you. For example, you may be interested in Charlotte, NC master-down houses, new-construction homes, golf course homes, ranch homes, waterfront homes, homes with a private pool or neighborhoods with a community pool. Here you'll also find information on Charlotte relocation services and open houses in Charlotte, NC.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 04/01/2020. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Copyright© 2020 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.