Golf Course Community Homes for Sale - Monroe, NC
Are you trying to find golf course homes in Monroe, North Carolina? Here you'll see houses in golf course neighborhoods in Monroe:
Homes for Sale in Monroe Neighborhoods with Golf Courses
1 - 2 of 2 listings
Golf Course Neighborhoods - Monroe, NCIf you're interested in finding golf communities in Monroe, then you may want to check out the following:
Homes in country club subdivisions or developments can often command a premium over other houses in a given area. Currently our site has 2 single family homes for sale in Monroe, NC with a community golf course listed. The average price per square foot for these houses is $111.
Other Area Towns with Golf Course Community Homes for Sale
- Charlotte, NC golf course neighborhoods (138 homes)
- Cornelius, NC golf course neighborhoods (6 homes)
- Davidson, NC golf course neighborhoods (6 homes)
- Denver, NC golf course neighborhoods (24 homes)
- Fort Mill, SC golf course neighborhoods (16 homes)
- Huntersville, NC golf course neighborhoods (22 homes)
- Indian Land, SC golf course neighborhoods (17 homes)
- Lake Wylie, SC golf course neighborhoods (11 homes)
- Lancaster, SC golf course neighborhoods (9 homes)
- Matthews, NC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Mint Hill, NC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Mooresville, NC golf course neighborhoods (21 homes)
- Salisbury, NC golf course neighborhoods (9 homes)
- Stanley, NC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Statesville, NC golf course neighborhoods (10 homes)
- Tega Cay, SC golf course neighborhoods (22 homes)
Whether you're looking for real estate in private golf communities or public golf course subdivisions, we think you'll find our web site is a great place to start. If you'd like to see homes for sale in Monroe, NC or Union County, NC homes, then we think you'll find this site to be useful. Currently we have 315 single family MLS listings for sale in Monroe on our site.
We can assist you in purchasing a home in some of the best country club developments in the greater Charlotte metro area. Often, subdivisions that provide golf course access will also offer other amenities such as tennis courts, walking trails or a community pool.
Among the 2 MLS listings for single family homes in Monroe, there may be specialty-type properties that interest you. For example, you may be interested in Monroe, NC master-down houses, new-construction homes, golf course homes, ranch homes, waterfront homes, homes with a private pool or neighborhoods with a community pool. Here you'll also find information on open houses in Monroe, NC.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 05/18/2021. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Copyright© 2020 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.