Golf Course Community Homes for Sale - Salisbury, NC
Are you trying to find golf course homes in Salisbury, North Carolina? Here you'll see houses in golf course neighborhoods in Salisbury:
Homes for Sale in Salisbury Neighborhoods with Golf Courses
1 - 5 of 5 listings
Golf Course Neighborhoods - Salisbury, NCIf you're interested in finding golf communities in Salisbury, then you may want to check out the following:
Homes in country club subdivisions or developments can often command a premium over other houses in a given area. Currently our site has 5 single family homes for sale in Salisbury, NC with a community golf course listed. The average price per square foot for these houses is $106.
Other Area Towns with Golf Course Community Homes for Sale
- Charlotte, NC golf course neighborhoods (124 homes)
- Cornelius, NC golf course neighborhoods (9 homes)
- Davidson, NC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Denver, NC golf course neighborhoods (30 homes)
- Fort Mill, SC golf course neighborhoods (6 homes)
- Huntersville, NC golf course neighborhoods (14 homes)
- Indian Land, SC golf course neighborhoods (28 homes)
- Lake Wylie, SC golf course neighborhoods (13 homes)
- Lancaster, SC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Matthews, NC golf course neighborhoods (6 homes)
- Mooresville, NC golf course neighborhoods (16 homes)
- Rock Hill, SC golf course neighborhoods (5 homes)
- Stanley, NC golf course neighborhoods (7 homes)
- Statesville, NC golf course neighborhoods (6 homes)
- Tega Cay, SC golf course neighborhoods (30 homes)
Whether you're looking for real estate in private golf communities or public golf course subdivisions, we think you'll find our web site is a great place to start. If you'd like to see homes for sale in Salisbury, NC or Rowan County, NC homes, then we think you'll find this site to be useful. Currently we have 273 single family MLS listings for sale in Salisbury on our site.
We can assist you in purchasing a home in some of the best country club developments in the greater Charlotte metro area. Often, subdivisions that provide golf course access will also offer other amenities such as tennis courts, walking trails or a community pool.
Among the 5 MLS listings for single family homes in Salisbury, there may be specialty-type properties that interest you. For example, you may be interested in Salisbury, NC master-down houses, new-construction homes, golf course homes, ranch homes, waterfront homes, homes with a private pool or neighborhoods with a community pool. Here you'll also find information on open houses in Salisbury, NC.
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 09/25/2021. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. School assignments should be verified and are subject to change. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information. Properties reported may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Copyright© 2020 Canopy Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved.