1. User agrees that any information obtained from this Web site will be used only for the registrant's personal, non-commercial use. The User agrees to not sell the information derived from this Web site to any third-party. User agrees not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the information provided except in connection with the User's consideration of the purchase, lease or sale of an individual property.
2. User understands that property listing information on this Web site is derived from multiple listing service (MLS) data. The User acknowledges the validity of each MLS's ownership of, and the validity of the MLS's copyright in, the MLS database.
3. The User represents that the User is at least 18 years of age.
4. When conducting a property search, the User agrees to enter listing search criteria that are an accurate representation of the type of real estate that the User is interested in, and financially capable of leasing, purchasing or selling. The User agrees and represents that User is either: 1) a bona fide buyer, seller or lessee of real estate; or 2) a representative of an MLS, an MLS participant or one of their duly authorized representatives.
8. Terra Vista Realty expressly disclaims any warranties whatsoever concerning the accuracy and reliability of the real estate listing data or other information provided on this Web site. The User agrees that Terra Vista Realty will not be liable to the User for the User's reliance upon the information on this site including any compensatory, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages, fines or assessments.
Disclosure for North Carolina Customers: Working with Real Estate Agents|
Disclosure for South Carolina Customers: Agency Relationships in South Carolina
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
"The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint."